If you are travelling to Saudi Arabia and need to apply for visa at Saudi Arabia Consulate in Dubai then read this. The documents required for visa application for UAE resident are;
- Visa Application form
- Original passport and a photocopy
- Two passport size photographs with clear background
- NOC Letter from Employer in Arabic. NOC letter should also mention the duration of visit, for which the visa is required, and whether it should be single or multiple entries.
- Trade licence copy of your company in UAE and inviting company in KSA.
- Invitation letter from your inviting company in Saudi is required as follows. For male traveller holding UAE Residence visas with a Manager’s designation require an original invitation letter attested by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, KSA. For those holding any other designations on their UAE Residence Visas as well as for all female applicants, the visa approval has to be obtained from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, KSA. Invitation letter should also mention the duration of visit, for which the visa is required, and whether it should be single or multiple entries.
Normally it takes 3 working days to get the visa. Agencies like DNATA travel services provide visa assitance and charge about AED 200 as processing fees. The consulate can be reached at +971 4 3979777.