If you are looking forward to renewing your child’s Indian passport in foreign country like UAE, then this post would be of help to you; I presume.
Please use online portal of Indian consulate to register your child first. Once that is done, use the portal online forms to submit the application for new passport (EAP I). As soon this is done, you shall get intimation from consulate regarding time and date for you to visit online service desk and submit the form.
Please take printout of the filled in forms (Print out to be taken from:- LOGIN > APPLICATION STATUS > NO. OF OUTSTANDING APPLICATION/PENDING APPLICATION > PREVIEW > PRINT)
- 1 copy of the EAP I main application,
- 2 copies of EAP I reference forms,
- 2 Personal Particular forms (can be downloaded from consular – passport forms). These are not required for 10 year passports issued in Dubai.
- 5 recent passport size photographs (3 photographs for Dubai issued passports)
- original passport with the last 10 yrs / 5 yrs/ 1 year validity and supporting documents for changes (if any) required in the new passport.
- Empost sticker
Applicants are requested to come in person at the time of submission. Students above five years of age exempted if a Bonafide Certificate from respective school is furnished along with the application. (Reference forms and PP forms not required for children below 15 years of age and for 10 year passports issued in Dubai.)
Payment options: ordinary AED 170/-, Jumbo AED 210/- , Children up to the age of 15 years: AED 120/-
Tatkal: additional charges : AED 315/- Better to carry exact change.
Passport is issued normally in 5 working days.